Pages

19.2.15

a little more time making something of yourself

What's your birthday wish list (if coming up soon) or goal list for this year??
What are you wanting to take a risk on that you have been debating for some time with yourself?
What things have you realized that matter the most than anything else in the world?
What are you wanting to achieve?

This is my birthday wish list and all that I care about for when my birthday comes around soon. Everything else that is materialistic and doesn't hold significant value isn't something that can be treasured in my heart is not defined as the simple things.

+ God
+ Love
+ Family
+ Health
+ Friendships
+ Travel
+ Education
+ Work
+ Dreams

Yes, these are probably very vague and not very in depth detailed. However, I felt like sharing since mentioning dreams has been a subject of topic lately I've noticed.


No comments:

Post a Comment